Tuesday, September 18, 2012

tHe WeDdiNG









At the beginning of August Adam's youngest brother Dan got married.  His bride, Ashlyn, was beautiful in her dress!  They got married at the Draper temple {which is a favorite of mine} in the afternoon.  I was able to snap some pictures of them around the temple grounds before they had to head in for the sealing.  I wished I would have taken more pictures through out the day.  I realized when the long day was over I only had one picture with me in it and it was taken on Adam's i-phone and I looked stoned or something from being so tired.  Oh well.  It was nice getting to just sit back and relax. I love the picture I got with Adam and Rafe man.  Their colors were bright orange and green and the families defiantly represented.  My Mother-in-law made all the little girls skirts.  She is pretty amazing like that.  After the sealing they had a luncheon at Moses and Vicki's and then the reception followed there as well.  Poor Rafe's eyes got sunburned so he looked stoned as well.  It was a long day but also a good one.  We just love Ashlyn and think that her and Dan are the perfect match.


1 comment:

Vonnie said...

I've loved reading all your posts and getting caught up with all your fun summer activities. Keep em coming!