Thursday, April 12, 2012

cUz lOVe




Rafe is blessed with a whole lot of cousins.

The first two weekends in April were spent with both sides of them.

The first weekend was conference and during the Priesthood session all the Densley girls and their kids came over for some play time. There were 4 babies born in 2011. Charlie in April, Hazel in July, Ada in November, and last of all Rafe in December. Ada and Rafe were born less then two weeks apart. We decided to bless them on the same day in Adam's oldest brothers ward {note to self... try and post details of that sooner than later}. Needless to say these two will be best buds.

Over Easter weekend we headed to Idaho to be with the Smith clan. We missed those who couldn't be there but enjoyed our time with those that were. Melrose sure liked sitting next to baby Rafe during pictures... I think she was trying to tell him a good story. It was way to short as I spent most of my time taking pictures and Adam spent the day snowboarding. We also were able to see Hunger Games! I must say after taking a week to think it over I'm a fan. Rafe stayed home with Grandma and Gramps and did quite well... or so we were told.

I want him to have as many lovely memories of his cousins as I do with mine.

p.s. yes. he is a chunk.

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Hey, I'm a cousin you have lovely memories with!! :) Although I do wish we had lived closer growing up so we could have even MORE great memories. I love chunky babies and I think Rafe is adorable.

Lee said...

I love cousin time too. I didn't get enough of it growing up and always wished I had cousins who lived closer. Yay for you and your kids that you get that fun experience. Love the pict of the kinder in the Smith backyard