Thursday, April 26, 2012

R.A.D.


Oh dear!  We are smitten with this little guy.  He has been so much fun these last 4 and 1/2 months.  He is currently teething so any tips in that area would be greatly appreciated.  We are working on tummy time but it's defiantly not his favorite thing.  He rolled over twice yesterday, but I think it was due to a little fit he was throwing.  His favorite thing right now is going on walks.  Fine by me!  I love a good walk.  Yesterday a man stopped us in the grocery store and commented on how we are "little people with such a big boy".  It was kinda funny.

Adam just finished up this semester with his last finale.  He may be taking a class or two in the Summer so there might not be much of a break for the poor guy.  Good thing he is loving his job.  That always makes life better.

I have been keeping busy with making our new place a home and taking pictures.  For those interested you can check out my photo blog for my latest work here.

p.s. I think Rafe's initials fit him quite well.


2 comments:

Vonnie said...

He is adorable Syd! I'm so happy for you to have such a RAD little boy. Can't wait to see him again.

HAYHAY said...

I can totally see why! I am quite smitten as well. Cutest pictures ever!