Thursday, April 5, 2012

ciTy CrEEk


Last night we had a little family outing to the new City Creek Center in Salt Lake City across from temple square. Oh my. It's quite magical! It just made Salt Lake so much better in my book. The first thing I thought of when we drove up to it was a section in downtown Portland. Of coarse we had to dress the baby up for the outing.

Rafe slept the way there, sucked on his blanket and hands while we walked around and had dinner at Blue Lemon, and then slept the drive home. Perfect indeed.

We lucky made out with a fun purchase of an Easter cardi for the little guy. $13 at H&M. We also ran into Adam's mission President and his wife. That was fun getting to chat with them for a bit.

A lovely night out as a fam. I encourage all to venture that way!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like fun! We're going there tomorrow and I can't wait! Rafe is so dang cute

Annie said...

Hay. Lee and I were there yesterday too. We probably just missed each other. Utah finally has a decent mall:) Well, the Gateway is good, too.

Lee said...

I love seeing picts of Rafe! The one with his hands in his pockets (as if he had done it himself) is so adorable. Keep the posts coming!

Kris said...

I'm so glad we stripped down that mannequin because that jacket was one sweet purchase! He looks amazing! Glad you fell in love with the place as I did.

Lindsey said...

That little Rafe is seriously sooooo cute!! I love him so hard! I still haven't been to City Creek. Glad to hear it sounds like Portland. Maybe I'll take Bundy down there with me sometime. Still haven't eaten at Blue Lemon, I'll give it a go. Hope your car rides continue to improve :)