Tuesday, September 4, 2012

cOusinS





At the begining of June my cousin Cody got married to a cute girl.  Their wedding was up in Idaho Falls so Adam and I went and stayed with my brother Gareth and his family in their beautiful new house for the weekend. Oh my, it's amazing! I dream of having a kitchen like theirs some day. It's always fun catching up and hanging with fam.  Cody's wedding was so lovely and I was happy to see some cousins that I hadn't seen in a long time.  Cody and Andrea {she's the cutie in the white with curly hair} were the only cousins we had that lived in Rupert, so we all have fun memories of them.  My memories mostly consist of  getting babysat by Andy and being scared of their huge dog Goose. Anywho, I love the pic with my Dad and his 2 brothers.  There is always a lot of laughter when the Smiths get together. Love it!

No comments: