Friday, August 31, 2012

10 YeAR







It's crazy how fast time goes by.  Back in June we attended Adams 10 year High School reunion.  I must be honest.  It was kinda lame.  Maybe that's how they all are. Are they?  I was hoping that there would be a little bit more to it I guess. It was held at their high school which I enjoyed getting to see the inside of.  We had dinner and then they talked about the 2 big things that happened in 2002 which were 9/11 and the Salt Lake Olympics.  After that there were some random crowd games and that was it.  At least we got to hang with our fun friends that attended.  Thankfully Adam's high school friends live pretty close by and we still hang with them all from time to time.  Those that are married have super fun wives.  So it's a win win for everyone.


2 comments:

Jessa said...

Reunions are all lame. I didn't even go to mine. But I love that you're blogging! I need to be better!

Lindsey said...

Ummmm, where have I been on your last three posts?! Started with most recent and working backwards...I like those photos of Adam and his friends. The first photo makes me think of some of the characters from the movie The Ringer. Super funny. They're all special ;) 2. Love that adam got into cycling. We used to be and then got lazy, I need to kick it up again. I LOVE that he won that Kayak, super sweet! 3. Those family photos....to die for! You three are just as cute as it comes and your photo shop skills are outta this world! Lucky ducky!