Wednesday, September 12, 2012

bRiDE to BE








Before the Densley wedding my Sister-in-law Randee and I threw a bridal shower for Ashlyn.  It was fun getting to throw it with Randee because we have similar taste and both love things to to be lovely.  It was a great turn out!  I think more people showed up than invitations sent out which is always a good thing for showers in my opinion.  The more the merrier.  We had yummy food and enjoyed watching Ashlyn open her gifts.  I am so happy to have another fun sister-in-law added to our awesome family.  It's kinda crazy... I grew up being the only girl with four older brothers, and now I have 10 awesome sister-in-laws who I love and adore.  Yep. I'm pretty luck.

p.s. can you tell what her colors were?

2 comments:

chad and candice said...

Thats the best thing about having all brothers...you get LOTS of new sister in laws!! So cute!!

Kylee said...

Syd, I am LOVING all these posts that are just flowing from your blog. I really miss you lots, and I hope that I'll get to see you sometime soon. But I guess for now, blog posts will have to do :) Lots of love!