Monday, August 27, 2012

fAmILy PiCTUrE pARty










Long time no post. We are still alive and well. We have been having a great Summer and this little man has been keeping us anticipating each new day of it. I thought I had thrown in the towel with blogging, but it's funny how quickly I can change my mind. It does take away some of my precious time with Rafe, but in the long run I think even he will appreciate this here blog. I have a lot to catch up on so brace yourself. In the mean time here are a few family pics we took back at the end of June. We were board one Sunday so we decided to have a picture party. Don't worry when it comes to my own pictures I get a little lazy... and crazy with editing. I didn't want to take the time to edit out the camera remote before posting these. So try to just ignore that.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Great family photos Syd! Yes, keep blogging!!!

Kylee said...

I love the family pics! And I didn't even notice the camera remote. I would LOVE to see more posts from you!

Lee said...

I agree with Kylee! I would be thrilled to see and hear more from you guys! I didn't notice the remote either! Rafe is soooo cute- as are you and Adam. Come and visit us soon! How about Labor Day???

Kimberly said...

love every.single.one! these pictures are to die for! what a darling little trio your family is!

Jord said...

You are seriously so classy Syd and I love to see you and your cute family!